We always love to operate computers just like hackers in Hollywood movies. They mostly use their terminal or command prompt to operate computer and perform some hacking operations. It’s because those utilities are very powerful and if you have good typing skills we can perform any operation much faster than using software which has Graphical User Interference(GUI)
Nowadays there are bunch of softwares who promise to work like command prompt. But you know if we use those softwares we’ll get distracted because of wide range of features (Which we don’t like or want).
So Command Prompt wins ALWAYS because of it’s simplicity. The strange thing about using window’s command prompt is its default text color which is white. So if we use it for long time we may get bored.
Here’s how you can change command prompt’s default color
- Go to Start -> Run or press Windows logo key + Run
- Now in that dialog box type the word “cmd” as shown in the picture and hit Enter key
- Now Right Click on the title bar and choose Properties
- Then, Click on Colors tab and Choose Screen Text option
- Now Select the COLOR and click OK button
- It’ll display a dialog box in that dialog box choose Save Properties for future windows with same title option.
What you think about this trick?
Did you like this trick ?
Let us know your Huge Thoughts in comments below